Why I Left Millions In Banking To Inspire Millions Online
It's hard to believe that my TEDx talk is finally LIVE!
You can watch the full talk on the official TEDx Talks YouTube channel HERE.
Now I will be seen sharing that big red circle of carpet that so many of my heroes have occupied before me.
I wanted to finally tell my story to the world of how I went from a Banker to a Broadcaster. But it's not the fairytale that people might expect.
The reality is that when you go to create change in the world you encounter an overwhelming force that the author Steven Pressfield calls "Resistance," and it comes from your friends, your family, and even YOURSELF!
My journey is a story of trying to overcome these obstacles while at the same time Broadcasting Myself every week!
And you'll be VERY surprised to hear what I learned...
If you enjoy my talk please SHARE it on Facebook, Twitter, everywhere. As my recent guest and Social Media Expert GUY KAWASAKI told me "Anyone can 'Like' something, but when they 'Share' it's an endorsement."
1) Dinner with me in London.
2) A tour of the London Real studio.
3) An official London Real hoody.
To get 1, 2, and 3 all you have to do is this:
2) Leave a comment on this blog post telling me what you did (including anything quantifiable), no later than Friday, March 6th, at 6pm BST.
3) The weekend March 7-8th, I will select the winner: the person who describes in their comment how they drove the most views. I'll also select 10 runner-ups who will each receive a London Real hoody.
4) That's it! Remember: Deadline is 6pm BST next Friday, March 6th. No extensions.
5) Of course, void where prohibited, no purchase required, you must be over 18, etc.
Why do I want your help sharing a video that's not even on the London Real channel?
Simple. I truly believe that this message of creating REAL change in the world by first creating change in ourselves is one that everyone needs to hear.
The positive impact on my life and the lives of those around me as a result of the changes I've made these past few years has been incredible.
I know it's something that each and every one of us has the power to do.